Enjoy your holidays in October
- October 4, 5 and 6. Alcúdia Fair. Three days of concerts,
gastronomic shows, crafts, agricultural products
- October 6. Mallorcan traditional folk dance & music show,
by the groups Tramundança, sa Torre and Sarau Alcudienc.
Time: 18h. Place: Plaça Carles V Alcúdia.
- October 11-13. 20th Pescadisco Cup. Flying disk
tournament. Players from all over the world come to enjoy
this event. + info: www.copa-pescadisco.com
- October 11. Counter’s theatre: 20:30h “Vells Temps” Cas
Capellà restaurant; 21:05h Romeo y Julieta 2.0 Sa Mossegada
restaurant; 21:40h “Que t’hi jugues” Fonda Llabres. Price:
€3,50 each one. Duration: 15 minutes. Place: Alcúdia. www.
- October 13. Cinema in the Auditorium. “Toy Story 4” Time:
18h. Price € 5. Consult billboard: www.auditorialcudia.net/
Tel: 971 897185 (in Spanish or Catalan).
- October 17-20. “II Alcúdia, Viatge Gourmand”. Travel and
Gastronomic Communication Festival. Three days dedicated
to gastronomy: Show-cookings, tastings, workshops,
exhibitions ... Participation of famous chefs. + info: www.
- October 18. “Generation SOS!” Solidarity project that
includes exhibitions, music, dance, documentary... Time: 20h.
Price: €10 & €15 with CD. Place: Alcudia’s Auditorium www.
- October 18. Choral concert: “Billharmonia”. Time: 19h.
Place: Can Torró Library.
- October 20. Cinema in the Auditorium. “Padre no hay mas
que uno”. Time: 18h. Price: €5. Alcúdia
- October 26-28. Long Course Weekend. Athletics, swimming
and cycling competition that takes place during 3 days, a
different discipline every day. + info: http://www.lcwmallorca.
- October 26. “Momo” Michael Ende. Family show. Time: 18h
& 19:30h. Price: €8. www.auditorialcudia.net
- October 27. Cinema in the Auditorium. “Mascotas”. Time:
18h. Price: €5. Alcúdia.
- October 31. “Tango Women Ballet” of Pasodos Dance
Company. Price: €15 advance and €18 at the box office. Time:
- November 1st. Cinema in the Auditorium. “Quien a hierro
mata”. Time: 18h. Price: €5. Alcúdia. www.auditorialcudia.net
- From October 13, every Sunday: Cinema in the Auditorium.
Time: 18h. Price € 5. Consult billboard: www.auditoriAlcúdia.
net/ Tel: 971 897185 (in Spanish or Catalan).
- October 4, 5 and 6. Alcúdia Fair: Photographic Exhibition in
the Alcúdia Fair: “Tourism in the past”. Place: Can Ramis. 1st
floor. Opening times: Friday 18-21h, Saturday: 10-13 / 16-
21h Sunday: 10-13 and 15-20h.
- From October 4 to 27: Exhibition of paintings by Mª Soletat
Cladera ”Quimiosol” Art Therapy. Place: Can Torró library.
Alcudia. Times: Tuesday - Friday: 10-14h / 16-20h. Saturdays
and Sundays: 10-14h. Monday closed.
- Every Tuesday at 17:30h Free Guided Tour of Alcúdia historic
centre’s main monuments. Meeting point at: Active Alcudia’s
office - Camí de Ronda 55 B (Historic centre of Alcúdia). Tel.
+34 608.655.572- +34 657.541.683.
-Flamenco Show at the Bullring in Alcúdia. Tuesdays at 11
and 12h.- Adults 9.90€. Children under 12 Free. / Thursday
evening at 20h. Adults 22.90€ and children under 12: € 12.90.
Tel: +34 622.214.171.124.
Market every Tuesday and Sunday from 9:00 to 14:00h in the
historic centre of Alcúdia. Fruit & Vegetables.
Market every Friday from 9:00 to 14:00h in Port d’Alcúdia.
Every Thursday Tapas route “tasta tapas” from 19:30h.
Restaurants Alcudia´s historic centre: (Cuinart, Me gust